Today was an up and down day. Mostly ups and super trivial downs.
1. Up – woke up before my alarm which was nice because I wasn’t rushing
2. Up – ordered my new iPhone, would be ready to pick up after work
3. Up – lovely walk to workshop on the west side
4. Up – great workshop facilitator and information
5. Up – relaxed lunch in the park
6. Up – learned that CitiBike was moving on up to Harlem!
7. Down – false information from the Daily News, no CitiBikes in Harlem
8. Up – got out of workshop 15 minutes early
9. Down – checked email about phone pick-up and it said they were shipping…. so cancelled order…
10. Up – checked phone availability and there were still some available in store so I walked to the Apple Store at Grand Central to get one since my cancellation hadn’t gone through yet
11. Down – got to store and no phones available
12. HUGE up – when walking home from Grand Central, the Coolhaus Ice Cream Sandwich truck was parked right outside the east walkway like it was placed there just for me (today I enjoyed the ginger cookies and strawberry ice cream)
12. Up – home early to relax and maybe do a little run
13. MOST IMPORTANT UP – tomorrow is Friday
14. UPDATE: Unfortunately, another down – the vegetable soup I’ve had brewing in the slow cooker all day is BLAND! Ick! Disappointed.