Thirteen years ago the skyline looked different. These two beams in the distance have represented a change in recent American history for the past several years.
Tag Archives: 9/11
Remember the Moment?Leave a comment Standard
I’m sure we all remember the exact moment when we heard the Twin Towers had been hit by commercial jets. This moment obviously changed millions of lives forever, near and far.
Although it’s been 12 years, those wounds are still fresh for those directly affected by the day that changed the world. While there are many different versions of what happened that day and who is to blame, innocent people’s lives were forever changed. So on this somber day, embrace the moments that make you happy.
Those moments for me today were:
- feeling the 92 degree Fahrenheit heat and humidity of a September day (although it was kind of hard to bear)
- my delicious iced coffee
- the little old black dude dressed in the peach-colored suit
- a man taking a work break in his foldable lawn chair, listening to his boom box
- listening to the intelligent ramblings of an 8 year old
- the guy chair dancing on the subway
- knowing I made my family excited because they got the treat package I sent 😉
- and this…
Tell me this didn’t make you smile!