One of the best quotes I’ve ever heard, mostly because it is so very true!
You know my posts are usually pretty sunshiny, but I do have those days – don’t we all – when the things people do just annoy the crap of me.
So here is my list of “Please Don’ts”, because a list of “Things That Annoy Me” is not very Canadian of me 😉
Please don’t…. (Whoa – be careful, I’m writing in red!)
- spit on the sidewalk
- run on a crowded sidewalk
- ride your bike on the sidewalk (yes, I’m a bit of a side walk rule Nazi)
- ride your bike in the wrong direction in the bike lane
- leave your doggy doody on the sidewalk
- be rude
- act like you’re entitled to something
Is this too much to ask? Please use your common sense, if you have it.
I’ll stop there. My next list will be a PLEASE DO!
One thought on “Common Sense is Not So Common…”
Pingback: Summer Streets Etiquette | Jibber Jabber & Happenstance