I want to send a HUGE thank you to Zee, the witty blogger of Catching Zees for nominating me for my second blogger award: The Versatile Blogger Award! Who knew I’d be getting these blog honors?! It’s awesome!
So the first thing I have to do, besides thank Zee of course, is display the award!
FYI – The Versatile Blogger Award is to celebrate fellow bloggers you enjoy reading and following. It’s a great way to appreciate each other!
Now to fulfill the other requirements. Good thing for our low-key night of Indian take-in.
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog – DONE
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you – DONE
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award – PRESENTING!
- The Happsters
- Wanderful Life
- food, fashion and flirts
- pawsitively delightful
- Agrigirl’s Blog
- California Pixie
- New York Cliche
- Lachlan + Cathy
- Fit For a Year
- Becoming Cliche
- Marvelous Teacher Musings
- The Librarian Who Doesn’t Say Shhh
- Roam & Home
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know about their nomination with a comment – WILL DO AFTER PUBLISHED!
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself (I won’t repeat any from my Inspiring Blogger Award…)
- I have a growing obsession for destination running.
- I have a very keen sense of smell.
- I enjoy reading YA books.
- My feet get a permanent dirt on them in the summer.
- As I age, my irrational thoughts get stranger and more frequent.
- I collect Starbucks mugs when I travel.
- I hope that my need for sleep decreases as I get older.
I want to thank Zee again for the honor. I know there are tons of blogs to read out there and it is really cool when someone else enjoys yours!