What?? A blogging award? Me? Cool!
I’m not sure why I waited so long to get into the blogosphere – there are so many hilarious people I can relate to. It’s kind of awesome.
Rules to accept the award:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website – done!
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award – done! See above.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers – Listed below. Going to let them know!
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post – next to do!
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself – only 7? See below
- I’m afraid of birds and other things that fly such as grasshoppers, bats, dragonflies, etc.
- I can be an excessive and obsessive organizer.
- I like cooking even though I rarely do it.
- I hadn’t had red velvet cake until I was about 33 years old. Horrible shame.
- I think pregnancy is gross, no offense to anyone.
- I love books about prison, the Holocaust and slavery.
- I get annoyed by stupidity easily.
Ok, all requirement done or nearly done! Thanks again Charlotte!