Today I learned that:
- underground escalator étiquette is the same as NYC subway escalator étiquette
- 0% chance of precipitation means it will rain
- sausage on a baguette = good
- we are just a few blocks from St. Mary’s Hospital, where Prince George was born
- lines move very quickly
- the tube is really tube-shaped
- it is more difficult to figure out which Oyster card you need than to figure out the underground system
- the aquarium is a better place for me than the London Eye, hence no heart attack
- vacation races are something I want to do more of. BBC 10k completed!
- although there are millions of people, the city does not feel crowded
- I really like the simplicity of the bridges but also love the majestic-ness of the Tower Bridge
- beer after running is never a bad idea (but I already knew that)
- there are only 24 more to my half marathon – and I definitely need new running shoes!