If you live in New York City, you’ve definitely seen the Hadad trailers around the city.
If you’ve visited New York City, you’ve probably seen them too. These trailers occupy blocks and blocks of space. Why? To film TV and movies which is a major revenue for the city.
In the last week, there have been signs like these:
Trailers were set up on my street this past week said this:
Other shows and movies filming in the neighborhood: Squirrel to Nuts featuring Jennifer Aniston, White Collar, The Good Wife, and a couple others I can’t think of right now. So that means guaranteed celeb sightings? Not always.
But of course, when you least expect to see someone in the business, you will.
Today the four took the bus down to the East River Ferry terminal at E. 34th Street to venture over to Williamsburg for the Flea. As we were waiting to board the ferry, the arrivals were disembarking and out first was Toni Collette and her daughter.
They were in a hurry, hence no pic. Sorry.
Other celebs I’ve seen in the past, in no particular order – A-listers to D-listers:
- Susan Sarandon crossing W. Houston and shopping in a yoga store
- Bruce Willis buying Sabrett hot dog
- Katie Holmes walking in Greenwich Village
- Tony Bennett crossing the street by Bloomy’s
- Mark Ruffalo at the Crosby Hotel at a movie event
- Julianne Margulies on Lex
- Al Roker, Matt Lauer, Meredith V, Savannah, Natalie, Ann Curry at the Today Show
- Regis Philbin outside the ABC studios
- Bryce Dallas Howard walking into the Today Show
- Keith Morrison from Dateline at Pink Bar
- Kirsten Dunst walking her bike in Central Park
- Hoda running in Central Park
- Leighton Meester filing Gossip Girl at the St. Regis
- Josh Charles at a movie event and out for dinner at the Crosby Hotel
- one of the NJ Housewives outside the Pierre Hotel
- Jimmy Fallon for tapings – guests were Michael Moore and Jennifer Aniston
- Jon Stewart for tapings
- Don Trump Jr walking on 2nd Ave
- Matt Dillon outside The Waverly Inn
- Kelly Rutherford at dinner at The Waverly Inn
- Kiera Sedgewick crossing Madison Avenue
- Matthew Settle leaving Pastis
- Simon and Alex from NY Housewives
- Rosie Perez in my school neighborhood for an event
- Wilmer Valderamma at a school event
- Adam Sandler by Starbucks on E 84th
- Hugh Jackman at John Leguizamos’ show Ghetto Klown (we were sitting a few rows behind him!!)
- Miley Cyrus in Times Square
- Nick Cannon DJ-ing
- Portia de Rossi and Rupert Everett at book signings
- my very first celeb sighting was Matthew Modine – we were here on vacay in 2005, and since then I’ve seen him again on the ferry to Martha’s Vineyard and he visited my school to promote bike riding and safety
Brett has seen:
- Ryan Reynolds!!!!! I was so disappointed I wasn’t there…
- Bethenney Frankel
- some reality show guy that we still haven’t figured out lol!
Keep your eyes peeled, you never know who you will see!
2 thoughts on “Hadad’s Movie Trailers”
I value the info on your web site. Cheers!
Thanks Harriet! Enjoy!