A few days ago, Stephanie who writes the fun and cleverly-named blog Stephanie-isms, nominated me for my third award! Thank you so much Stephanie!
This award is the Shine On Award and apparently was created by senior bloggers. It’s an award for fellow bloggers to celebrate and promote what you’re doing on your blog and show you appreciation for it by nominating you. Once you are nominated, you’ve received the award.
THE RULES ARE (much the same as other awards):
1. Display the award logo on your blog – DONE BELOW
2. Link back to the person who nominated you – DONE ABOVE
3. State 7 things about yourself – SHOOT, GOTTA THINK…
- I have difficulty sitting still.
- I used to be anti-iPhone.
- I can’t believe I don’t have our next trip planned.
- It kind of feels nice to not have the next trip planned.
- One of my favorite things to do is make up stories about people I watch.
- I have so many ideas, I wish I could focus on one.
- I used to love red wine.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them – BELOW
- So… Why Morocco?
- Olive to Run
- That Little White Dress
- Running for Reachout
- Mountains to Mats
- 11315 Miles
- JM Randolph, AccidentalStepmom
- Tales from my Studio
- Maker Mother Marathon Runner
- Fabes Fashion & Beauty
- the running therapist
- Susie Lindau’s Wild Ride
- My Custard Pie
- Run Dabblers
- Books, Cupcakes, and Cats
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements – DONE AFTER POST
Thanks again Stephanie! I appreciate the honor!
10 thoughts on “Shine On Award :)”
Thank you for the nomination 🙂
1. I wear contacts.
2. I don’t remember the last time I straightened my hair.
3. I started college as a double major with Special Ed but dropped it after my 1st year.
4. I love any type of rustic decor.
5. I want to have a house in the mountains.
6. I don’t like 5ks.
7. I could eat ice cream every day.
You’re welcome 🙂
Thank you for the nomination!!
You are welcome 🙂
Thank you so much for including me and congratulations to you!!!!
Thank you and you are welcome!
I truly believe Tam that you deserve an award. You are very gifted at Jaberring ha ha ha. Honestly, you are a very talented person and it shows in your picture taking and in your writing. I enjoyed the Morocco piece and her pictures. I remember when we had to pay 10cents to use a toilet in a department store when I was little. You had to put the dime in the slot to open the door before it would open (each individual stall). Bree
Thanks Tam – really appreciate the mention/ award and very glad it led me to your lovely blog. Good to find out more about you. I don’t like running, I’m not very keen on ice cream but would also love a house in the mountains 🙂
You are welcome! I’m definitely with you on the ice cream!