A few days ago, Stephanie who writes the fun and cleverly-named blog Stephanie-isms, nominated me for my third award! Thank you so much Stephanie!
This award is the Shine On Award and apparently was created by senior bloggers. It’s an award for fellow bloggers to celebrate and promote what you’re doing on your blog and show you appreciation for it by nominating you. Once you are nominated, you’ve received the award.
THE RULES ARE (much the same as other awards):
1. Display the award logo on your blog – DONE BELOW
2. Link back to the person who nominated you – DONE ABOVE
3. State 7 things about yourself – SHOOT, GOTTA THINK…
- I have difficulty sitting still.
- I used to be anti-iPhone.
- I can’t believe I don’t have our next trip planned.
- It kind of feels nice to not have the next trip planned.
- One of my favorite things to do is make up stories about people I watch.
- I have so many ideas, I wish I could focus on one.
- I used to love red wine.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them – BELOW
- So… Why Morocco?
- Olive to Run
- That Little White Dress
- Running for Reachout
- Mountains to Mats
- 11315 Miles
- JM Randolph, AccidentalStepmom
- Tales from my Studio
- Maker Mother Marathon Runner
- Fabes Fashion & Beauty
- the running therapist
- Susie Lindau’s Wild Ride
- My Custard Pie
- Run Dabblers
- Books, Cupcakes, and Cats
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements – DONE AFTER POST
Thanks again Stephanie! I appreciate the honor!