Well, it’s “slow-cooker Sunday” and we are hunkering down for tonight’s bit of snow. As we wait for our tasty and perfectly-cooked dinner, I am thinking and dreaming… I am envisioning the travel we will be embarking on here and there over the next few months… So In the midst of what I hope is the season’s final dump of the white stuff, I am dreaming of escaping winter and feeling the warm air of… anywhere really… It’s already March and I haven’t gone anywhere since winter vacation. That’s quite a stretch for me!
So let’s break the next few months down. As I evaluate my schedule (some plans include destination running), envision yours and make your travel plans too, if you haven’t already!
- March… nada. Sniff. Was hoping to through in a FL weekend to get some sunshine. Not looking good.
- April – DC (run), NM, CA (run)
- May – AB
- June – potentially MA (run)
- July – potentially IL (run)
- August – CA or NC (undecided), potentially VA (run)
- September – potentially PQ (run)
- October-December – a little too far to consider for now…
And I’ll be throwing in a trip to SD, CA to visit Alaa! Gotta figure that one out!
So what’s on your travel agenda? If nothing yet, get planning. 🙂