Thank you very much to bloggedartistry for my 4th blogger’s award! A little sunshine to brighten my weekend!
The rules are similar to the other awards I’ve received:
- Display the award on your blog. DONE.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger(s) who awarded you. DONE.
- Present 10 deserving bloggers with the award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” DONE.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded. DONE.
- Write 10 interesting things about you. DONE.
Here are the blogs I’ve chosen for different reasons (yes, I bent the rules on this one… but):
- Running to Greatness
- Peas and Cougars
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher
- Courge to Run
- Ned’s Blog
10 “Interesting” Things about me…
- The first day of winter is my least and most favorite day.
- The first day of summer is my most and least favorite day.
- I think I have Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- I’m becoming a controlled hypochondriac.
- Even with my attention deficit, I could sit and watch the ocean for hours.
- I hate cats.
- I’m becoming obsessed with cute little piglets.
- I’ve been reading Someone Knows My Name by Lawrence Hill (aka The Book of Negroes in Canada) for 3 years on and off.
- I’m an extremely organized scatterbrain so my organization masks my scatterbrain-ness well.
- My husband makes me laugh at weird things.
Have a Sunshine-y day! And thanks again bloggedartistry!