You heard me.
Life. Changing. Treats.
And by treats, I mean cookies, ice cream, desserts 🙂
Why am I writing about this now, after writing a post yesterday that I signed up for races? Well, because I’ve had some amazingly delicious treats lately. So when you’re out and about in NYC, find these at some point. You can thank me later.
1. The Compost Cookie or Crack Pie – Momofuku Milk Bar (UWS, Midtown West)
2. Chocolate Walnut cookie – LeVain Bakery (UWS, Harlem, East Hampton)
3. Maple Bacon Cheesecake – Beauty & Essex (LES) – sorry couldn’t find a pic
4. Salty Pimp – Big Gay Ice Cream Shop (LES, West Village)
5. Chocolate Salted Caramel doughut – Dough (Brooklyn, Union Square, Smorgasburg)
6. PB & Jelly cake (and their red velvet is my fave) – Buttercup Bakeshop
7. Tiramisu mini-cupcake – Baked By Melissa
I think that’s where I’ll end my list for today. I think I’ve OD’d on sugar just looking at the pictures.