Holy crap, March is over. The weather sucked and I was under the weather for a few days but other than that, it was a fruitful month. And for that, I am grateful and happy.
Let’s take a look:
- Got our green cards! That makes this the best March ever!
- Birthday was nice – unexpected treats from friends and thoughtfully planned dinner at a great tapas restaurant (Alta in Greenwich Village) from Brett.
- Exciting opportunities floating around for both Brett and I.
- First half marathon of the year was successful!
- Already have half my qualifications in for the 2015 NYC marathon! Sweet!
- Registered for a class – yep, I’m officially a student again!
- Booked some vegging/beach time for our mid-April spring break!
- Brooke is visiting over her spring break – her first solo trip! Awesome!
Excited for April – lots of fun planned! (And hopefully some good weather 🙂 )